Fire Protection Water Tanks
Pioneer Water Tanks comply with NFPA 22 standards for fire protection water tanks. The tank body and roof are made of Zincalume® Steel, proven to withstand fire immersion. Our full lines of firefighting adapters and nozzles are compatible with fire hoses across North America.
Pioneer Water Tanks can be configured for cyclonic and seismic conditions, as well as heavy industrial zones. Additional accessories are available for different compliance needs. Outfit your tank with anti-vortex fittings and firefighting adapters for quick access during a fire emergency.
Commercial and residential properties that do not have an adequate water supply for local authority requirements can be supplied with a water storage tank for a building permit. We offer optional engineering packages for the permit process when needed. Our engineering packages are based on the project and application.
Why Choose Pioneer Water Tanks for Fire Protection?
1. Pioneer Water Tanks are used for fire protection as the longest-lasting water storage that can double as a drinking water source. Our fire protection water tanks work well with local fire code authority requirements and our optional engineering packages make the permit process easier.
2. Pioneer fire-protection tanks are designed to exceed NFPA National Fire Protection Association standards, as required by the American Fire Code, for fire-water storage. Fire protection packages come with a complete set of engineer-approved drawings.
3. Pioneer offers a wide variety of water-storage options with capacities ranging from 3,000 to 1,000,000 Gallons. Pioneer Water Tanks are backed by our industry-leading warranty, so you can rest easy knowing you have a fire-protection solution that will last.
4. Pioneer Water Tanks are made of Zincalume® steel that has been proven to withstand fire immersion and resist corrosion, ensuring the safety of your water supply in even the worst emergencies. Our full line of anti-vortex and fire-fighting adapters ensure water is always available for quick access during a fire emergency.
5. Pioneer Water Tanks’ 30-Year dedication to providing the longest-lasting water storage that is always ready, works well for the rough environment and commercial applications. Our tanks are used as a water source for firefighting for properties without any other water source and as a water source for fire departments. Our standard capacities and accessories are quoted to the project requirements to get you the best price possible.