Fire Protection Water Solutions
Pioneer Water Tanks America exhibited and spoke at the 2019 National Fire Protection Association Conference & Expo. We provide residential and commercial water storage solutions with NFPA compliant fire protection options.
Pioneer Water Tanks America presented Using Rainwater for Fire Protection, with regards to NFPA 13 A.23.21.
Rainwater has become a sustainable water source for many applications. NFPA 13 A.23.21 stipulates that recycled or reclaimed water that has been properly analyzed for quality, is adequate for fire protection use. We will present successful past projects and general steps to implementing rainwater for fire protection.
1. NFPA 13 Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems
2. NFPA Dynamics of Wildfire: Where is there available water?
3. Minnesota Stormwater Manual: Stormwater and rainwater harvest and use/reuse combined
4. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service Rainwater Harvesting for Fire Protection
5. The Jefferson Monticello Historical Preservation: Cisterns
Pioneer Water Tanks are compliant with NFPA National Fire Protection Association standards for fire protection applications. Fire protection packages come with a complete set of engineer-approved drawings with an option to add an engineer-stamped cover letter specifically for the project.